Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skating my way up the hill...
Sup, I'm Benny (you can call me Ben, Benny, whatever), I'm 34 years old and retired from the US Army. Used to skate all the time back in the day when I was in middle school (1997-1998) and High School (1999-2003). Even competed in some local competitions around the area. Mostly skated around the Southside of Chicago growing up. got into military and then got diagnosed with PTSD and Anxiety in 2012. Retired in 2015. Ever since then I've been trying to find something to do with all this free time in order to maintain my sanity. Recently I've started trying to "reinvent my life" and started working out more and skateboarding again. Looking to drop weight and enjoy the art of the skate again!

I've got experience in law enforcement, active duty military, and emergency medicine. As of recently I've become an advocate for fellow wounded veterans, an advocate against the militarization of police, and a medical marijuana advocate. I'm trying to become more active in my community, and trying to bring more positivity and good into the world. i enjoy all types of music and of course spending a majority of my time getting used to skateboarding again.

Messages In This Thread
Skating my way up the hill... - by yourboybenny - 10-07-2019, 12:52 PM